Who We Are
We are a Dallas, Texas based volunteer organization, addressing issues related to poverty, addiction, oppression, discouragement, and hopelessness. We believe the whole person must be healed in order to have lasting rehabilitation – body, spirit and soul.
To touch the lives of the homeless, shunned, addicted and outcasts, and to show them a better way.
What We Do
• We provide the basic immediate needs of food, clothing and shelter AND we teach them how to change their mindset to become a functioning part of society -- be a part of the solution and not the problem.
• Unlike programs which provide temporary relief like medication, we attempt to empower the individual to meet their needs by themselves.
• Our solution is to reach the individual with love and encouragement, and build their self-esteem.
• We give our lives to this humanitarian effort. We teach, train, love, counsel and equip this part of our society to make their world a better place.
• We have been functioning for the past nine years in borrowed and rented spaces and have outgrown the space we currently occupy. We are planning to purchase property that will allow us to continue to grow and take our mission to the next level!
Amazingly, we have learned that the need of relationship outweighs the need for physical items, yet both are direly important. We are planning to acquire a larger and more permanent facility so we may continue to meet the physical as well as emotional wellbeing of those we serve.
The facility will be used as a multifaceted outreach center. It will provide an atmosphere of peace, rest, safety and love for our guests. We make a difference in the lives we touch and there are no words to adequately express our gratitude for your support.
We invite you to visit our website at www.handshearts.org and our Facebook page at https://www.facebook.com/pages/The-Lords-Hands-Hearts-Ministries-Inc/171630436181002 for a closer look at our ministries and activities.
Thank you for your consideration.
Please click HERE to donate via PayPal or mail a check to:
The Lord's Hands & Hearts Ministries, Inc.
3927 Main Street
Dallas, TX 75226
We are a 501(c) 3 member organization.